Here are the programming instructions for a 1995 Nissan Maxima Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: A269ZUA078
Note: Seat belt must be on during programming procedure.
1. Close and lock all doors with the driverâs side power lock/unlock
2. Insert key into ignition and remove it from the ignition key cylinder
at least six times within 10 seconds. Your Hazard Lamps will flash
if you have performed this step successfully. ( Withdraw key
completely from ignition cylinder each time ) . If this procedure is
performed too fast, system will not enter programming mode.
3. Insert key into the ignition cylinder and turn to the ACC position.
4. Within 5 seconds, push LOCK button on the keyless remote. Your
Hazard Lamps should flash. ( Do not press the button more than
one time in the above step). If the button is pressed more than one
time, the programming procedure will not be successful.
5. If there are any remaining remotes (including the old ones), unlock
then lock all doors using the driverâs side power lock/unlock switch
and within 5 seconds, push LOCK button on the next remote. Your
Hazard Lamps should flash. Repeat this step for each keyless remote
(including any existing keyless remotes).
6. Turn the key to the OFF position, remove keys from the ignition,
Open door, Test Remotes