Here are the programming instructions for a 1997 Lincoln Town Car Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: F8AB-15K601-AA
1. Enter 5-digit permanent entry code into the keyless entry keypad.
This has to be the factory orginal code the car came with.
( If it is unknown look on trunk hinge for a sticker with code )
2. Please note: Make sure all your doors are locked before starting. Within 5 seconds of pressing last button of code, press the 1/2 button. All doors will lock then
unlock confirming you are in programming mode.
3. Press any button on first Keyless Remote within 5 seconds of pressing the 1/2 button. Locks will
cycle to indicate succesful programming.
4. If you are programming more than one Keyless Remote (Including any exsiting remotes) Press
any button on second keyless remote within 5 seconds of previous remote. Locks will cycle again
to indicate succesfull programming. (If the keypad light goes out before all remotes are
programmed the entire process must be repeated).
5. Press the 7/8 and the 9/0 buttons simultaneously on the keypad to exit program mode.
Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!