Here are the programming instructions for a1999 Ford Econoline Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: F87B-15K601 AB
If you have a 1999 Econoline that was built early in the production year
use these instructions
1. Turn ignition to RUN or ACC.
2. Jump pins in programming connector plug for entire programming
procedure. All doors will lock then unlock to confirm programming
mode. (The plug is black with two wires: white with yellow stripe and
gray with yellow stripe. The plug comes out of a large harness which
runs under the column at the bottom edge of the dash.)
3. Press any button on first keyless remote. Doors locks will cycle to
4. If programming second keyless remote press any button on it and door
locks will cycle to confirm programming.
5. Turn ignition to OFF. Door locks will cycle to indicate end of programming
mode. 6. Remove jumper wire in programming connector.
If you have a 1999 Econoline that was built in the last part of the
production year use these instructions.
1. Turn ignition from OFF to RUN 8 times within 10 seconds, with the 8th time
ending in RUN. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming mode.
2. Within 20 seconds press any button on first keyless remote. Door locks will
cycle to confirm programming.
3. Within 20 seconds, press any button on second keyless remote. Door locks
will cycle again to confirm programming.
4. Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming
Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!