Here are the programming instructions for a 1999 Toyota Camry Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: GQ43VT14T
This procedure is for the FACTORY INSTALLED keyless entry system
1. Start with the key REMOVED from the ignition.
2. Locate and disconnect the mirror adjustment switch located on the driver's side door.
3. Using a jumper wire jump pin 2 to pin 10 on mirror adjustment harness itself and leave them
jumped. The door locks will cycle to confirm the vehicle has successfully entered programming mode.
4. Press the LOCK button on the first remote being programmed (does not matter which remote). The
locks will cycle, to confirm successful programming of the remote.
5. If you have additional remotes to program, repeat step 4. If you have no further remotes to program
proceed to step 6.
6. Remove the jumper wire and reconnect the mirror adjustment switch. Programming is
Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!