Here are the programming instructions for a 2000 Chevrolet Camaro Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 16245100-29
1. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
2. Remove the RADIO fuse.
3. Cycle the ignition switch from the OFF position to the RUN position (as far as you can go without
cranking the engine) 3 times within 5 second ending in the RUN position. The vehicle will verify
entry into the programming mode by locking then unlocking the door locks.
4. Press and hold both the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the first transmitter for approximately
15 seconds. The vehicle will verify programming by locking then unlocking the door locks. Your
new remote has been accepted and all existing remote codes have been erased.
5. Repeat the previous step for each additional transmitter (including any existing transmitters). You
may program up to 4 transmitters. This must be done before the RADIO fuse is reinstalled.
6. Place the ignition switch in the OFF position. IMPORTANT: The remote keyless entry system
will not be operational if the radio fuse is open.
7. Replace the RADIO fuse. If at any time it is necessary to restart the procedure, turn the ignition
OFF and proceed again with step number 1.