ORDER THIS REMOTE PART NUMBER HERE: G8D-452H-A
This system will accept up to three remotes. The remotes are stored in a stacking-type memory. If a fourth remote is programmed the first remote will be erased.
1. Turn ignition switch to ON (II)
2. Within 4 seconds press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on one of the remotes.
Make sure remote is aimed at the receiver near the glove box.
3. Within 4 seconds turn ignition switch to LOCK (0)
4. Repeat steps 1, 2 and 3 two more times using the same keyless remote used in step 2
5. Within 4 seconds turn the ignition switch to ON (II)
6. Within 4 seconds press the LOCK or UNLOCK button the same remote. Make sure the power door locks cycle to confirm you are in programming mode. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button again.
7. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on each remote you want to program. Make sure door locks cycle after you push each remote button to confirm system has accepted the remote.
8. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0) to exit programming mode.
9. Test remote(s)Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!