Here are the programming instructions for a 2001 Honda Passport Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: HYQ1512R
1. Open the driver's side door and insert key into ignition.
2. Turn the ignition from the ACC position then to the LOCK position THREE times. (You have 3 seconds to do this - do this step as fast as you can).
3. CLOSE and OPEN the driver's side door TWICE within 10 seconds.
4. Turn the ignition from the ACC position then to the LOCK position THREE times. (You have 3 seconds to do this).
5. CLOSE and OPEN the driver's side door ONCE within 10 seconds. The vehicle will now cycle the door locks confirming entry to programming mode.
6. PRESS the LOCK button on the remote you are programming (does not matter which). The door locks will cycle again confirming successful programming of the remote.
7. Repeat step 6 for each additional remote you wish to program. If you have no further remotes to program proceed to step 8.
8. Remove key. Programming is now complete.
Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!