Here are the programming instructions for a 2004 Acura RL Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: E4EG8D-444H-A
AT TIME OF PROGRAMMING,
ALL REMOTES (UP TO 3) TO BE PROGRAMED/REPROGRAMMED MUST BE PRESENT.
The following steps 1-12 are done on a single remote, step 13 is done on all remotes to be
programmed. (Up to 3 can be programmed)
1) Get into the car shut the doors and make sure they are unlocked
2) Turn on the ignition (do not turn on the car just the ignition)
3) Press the lock button on remote
4) Turn key to the accessory ON position (your radio works in this mode)
5) Turn on the ignition (do not turn on the car just the ignition)
6) Press the lock button on remote
7) Turn key to the accessory ON position (your radio works in this mode)
8) Turn on the ignition (do not turn on the car just the ignition)
9) Press the lock button on remote
10) Turn key to the accessory ON position (your radio works in this mode)
11) Turn on the ignition (do not turn on the car just the ignition)
12) Press the lock button on the remote, the locks should chirp to indicate that programming
mode was entered successfully
13) Press the LOCK button on remote, the doors should chirp again to confirm programming.
PRESS THE LOCK BUTTION ON EACH OF THE REMAINING REMOTES TO BE
PROGRAMMED (ONE AT A TIME)
14) Turn off the car fully and try locking/unlocking with remote
Below step is optional:
To turn on/off the chirping when locking/unlocking with remote do the following:
1) Press the trunk release button on the remote and hold it
2) While holding, press the LOCK button on remote and hold it, the led on the remote will
flicker for about 1sec
3) After the LED goes off, release both buttons and test it
4) The procedure for chirp on and chirp off is the same, this needs to be done on all remotes
otherwise only the one programmed will allow chirping while the others will still be silent
or vise versa.
Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!