ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: NHVWB1U711
1. Get in the car and shut the door
2. Turn the key to the ON position 10 times within 15 seconds, you should hear a beep (again, you will not hear this beep if the alarm is in valet mode)
3. Open and close the drivers side door. The alarm will start sounding and will go off for approx 30 seconds.
4. BEFORE the alarm stops sounding, press the lock button the same number of times as the first digit of the number for the remote (For example, if the number of the remote is 64521256, press the lock button 6 times.)
5. Then press unlock on the door lock switch (this tells the system you are entering the next number)
6. Repeat step 4 for the second digit.
7. Press unlock on the door switch
8. Continue doing steps 4 and 5 until all 8 numbers are done.
9. After you have entered the last digit, the alarm will sound again for approx 30 seconds.
10. Enter the entire number again, following the steps above, starting with step # 4
11. As long as the second code entered is the same as the first one, the doors will lock and unlock by themselves.
12. ** If you have additional remotes, repeat steps 4 thru 10
13. When finished programming all remotes, remove key from ignition and test remotes.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU