Here are the programming instructions for a 1994 Chevrolet Lumina Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 10239647
Note: Existing keyless remotes will be erased with this procedure.
Existing working remotes will have to reprogrammed also.
1. Locate the programming connector wire located in the RH trunk area.
You may have to pull back right side trunk trim on trunk wall to locate
the single black/white wire.
2. The programming connector wire should have one termial in the plastic
connector on end of black/white wire. Ground the terminal in the connector
to a nearby bolt or trunk latch.
Leave connector wire connected to ground through out procedure.
3. System will now lock and unlock doors automatically to indicate
programming mode has been activated.
4. Press any button on keyless remote. System will respond by locking
and unlocking doors one time to indicate successful programming.
5. Repeat step 4 for to program any additonal keyless remotes including
and existing keyless remotes. Do not remove ground wire between
programming of keyless remotes.
6. Disconnect programming connector wire from ground to exit programming
7. Test keyless remote(s).