Here are the programming instructions for a 1995 Buick Roadmaster Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 10205239
1. Locate the programming connector located in the LH trunk. Trim may
have to be pulled back to access programming connector. ( Connector
has black/white wires leading up to it and it is not connected to anything.)
2. Jump programming connector terminals. Leave terminals jumped
unitl step 6.
3. System should now lock and unlock doors to indicate
programming mode has been entered.
4. Press any button on keyless remote once.
System should now lock and unlock doors, indicating successful
programming of keyless remote.
5. Repeat step 4 for additional remote or other existing keyless remote.
NOTE: A maximum of only two Keyless Remotes can be programmed.
6. Remove programming connector jumper wire to exit programming mode.
7. Test remote(s).