Here are the programming instructions for a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: GQ43VT6T
1. Locate the Data Port.
2. Insert keys in ignition and leave in the OFF position.
3. Make sure there are metal contact pins in terminals 1 and 4 and connect the Data Port with a suitable jumper wire, leave jumper wire connected throughout the programming procedure. Make sure you know which terminals are 1 and 4.
4. Within 10 seconds after connecting the jumper wire, turn the ignition switch to the ACC position and then back to OFF. Note: The doors will automatically lock and unlock once at this time indicating that the system is in the programming mode.
5. Press the LOCK button on the transmitter to be registered three times within 10 seconds. Upon successful programming, the door will lock and unlock once.
6. If there are two remotes, register the first, then register the second. Repeat step 5 within one minute to program second remote. After completing the second programming, the doors will lock and unlock once.
7. Disconnect the programming wire and remove the keys from the ignition.
Subscribe To Our Social Networks For Special Discounts, Offers, & Contests!
By Keyless Entry Remote Inc