Here are the programming instructions for a 1999 Cadillac Escalade Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 16245100-29
Note: All working remotes will be erased when you enter programming mode. All remotes you want to work with this vehicle will have to be reprogrammed at this time.
1. Turn ignition to Run position, then back to OFF.
2. Remove Radio Fuse (Fuse #17)
3. Turn ignition from OFF to RUN position three times quickly within 5 seconds. The vehicle will respond by locking the
doors, unlocking drivers door and releasing the tailgate or panel doors.
4. Press and hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons at the same time until for 15 seconds or until you hear the door locks
5. Repeat step 4 for each additional remote you want to program up to 4 remotes.
6. Replace Radio fuse and test remotes.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU