Here are the programming instructions for a 2003 Nissan Altima Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: ASTU15
1. Close and lock all doors with the driver's side power lock / unlock switch located
on drivers door panel.
2. Insert key into ignition and remove it from the ignition key cylinder at least 6 times
within 10 seconds. Your hazard lamps will flash if you have performed this step
successfully. NOTE: Withdraw key completely from ignition cylinder each time. If
this procedure is performed to fast, system will not enter programming mode.
3. Insert key into ignition and turn to the ACC position.
4. Within 5 seconds, push ANY button oon the keyless remote. Your hazard lamps
will flash. NOTE: Do not press the button on the remote more than one time or the
programming will not be successful.
5. If there are any remaining remotes (including old ones), Unlock then Lock all doors
using switch on drivers door panel and within 5 seconds press ANY button on the next
remote. Your hazard lamps will flash. Repeat this step for each remote (including any
6. Turn key to the off position, remove key from the ignition. Unlock door using switch on
door panel and open drivers door.
7. Test remote(s).
Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!