ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 56038757AH
Must have 2 Existing Pre-Programmed Keys.
1. Insert one of the pre-programmed transponder keys into the ignition lock cylinder and turn the switch to the ON position.
2. The key should remain in the ON position for 5 seconds but not more then 15 seconds before you turn it back to the OFF position.
3. Within 10 seconds, insert the second pre-programed transponder key into the ignition lock cylinder and turn the switch to the ON position. The VTSS(Vehicle Theft Security System) or Sentry Key Immobilizer System lamp (depending on model ) should start to flash. This along with a audible tone will indicate to you that the system has entered the "Customer Learn" programming mode.
4. Within 45 seconds, turn the switch to the OFF position. Insert the new transponder key and turn the switch to the ON position. After approximately 10 seconds an audible tone will sound and the Indicator lamp will stay illuminated for 3 seconds. This will be your acknowledgement that you have successfully programmed in the new transponder key.
5. To add additional keys, repeat steps 1 through 4.
2 PROGRAMMED KEYS MAY BE REQUIRED FOR SELF PROGRAMMING, PLEASE CHECK YOUR OWNERS MANUAL OR LOCAL DEALERSHIP FOR THESE DETAILS.