Here are the programming instructions for a 2007 Nissan Maxima Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 5WK49670
ALL remotes to be programmed and/or reprogrammed MUST BE PRESENT.
1. Close and lock all doors with the driverâs side power lock/unlock switch.
2. Insert key into ignition and remove it from the ignition key cylinder at least six times within 10 seconds. Your Hazard Lamps will flash if you have performed this step successfully. NOTE: Withdraw key completely from ignition cylinder each time. If this procedure is performed too fast, system will not enter programming mode.
3. Insert key into the ignition cylinder and turn to the ACC position.
4. Within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the remote transmitter. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. NOTE: Do not press the button more than one time in the above step. If the button is pressed more than one time, the programming procedure will not be successful.
5. If there are any remaining transmitters (including the old ones), unlock then lock all doors using the driverâs side power lock/unlock switch and within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the next remote. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. Repeat this step for each transmitter (including any existing transmitters).
6. Turn the key to the OFF position, remove keys from the ignition, unlock doors using the driverâs side power lock/unlock switch and open the driver side door.
YOUR VEHICLE MIGHT REQUIRE A DEALER OR LOCKSMITH TO PROGRAM IN THAT CASE:
There is no onboard programming procedure for this vehicle. This vehicle requires special equipment be connected to the vehicle to program the keyless remote. Try a locksmith before the dealership, they are usually 50% the cost. To find a preferred locksmith in your area use our recommended locksmith locator on our website below:
Enter Your City or Zip Code In The Search Box
Here is some good advice from a customer of ours. If you have to go to a dealer to have your keyless entry remote key fob programmed by a dealership, here is a way to try to get them to do it for free: Take your vin number down and call the local dealer, or better yet take it down to the dealer in person, and ask them if there has been a recall on ur vin - also mention u would like to get that key fob set up - he might do it free - just go by and be friendly during the day time - when he has time and inclination to help you - remember all workers at the dealer are salesmen as with no sales - no job for any of them This might or might not work, but it definitely can't hurt to try. You will be surprised how being nice to the service department can get you!
Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!