Here are the programming instructions for a 1994 Cadillac Eldorado Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 10269729
1. Switch ignition to the ON position (donât crank engine).
2. Locate the Programming Connector (See item 2 in Figure 4) at the back end of the trunk base (not the trunk lid) above the rear bumper. You may have to pull back the trim to access the connector. It is a plastic connector with one wire leading up to it that is NOT plugged into anything.
3. The connector should have one terminal. Ground this terminal to a suitable location (bolt, antenna, etc.) and keep it grounded until completion of the programming sequence. Within 2 seconds of grounding the programming connector, the door locks will automatically cycle (lock then unlock) to indicate entry into programming mode.
4. Press the UNLOCK button on the first transmitter TWO TIMES (pause one second between presses). In response, the door locks will cycle once within 2 seconds. (NOTE: If only one transmitter will be used, press the UNLOCK button TWO TIMES again on the same transmitter and the door locks will cycle once more.)
5. If a second transmitter is to be programmed (including your old one), press the UNLOCK button on the second transmitter TWO TIMES, pausing one second between presses. In response, the door locks will cycle once within 2 seconds.
6. Remove the jumper wire from the Keyless Programming Connector and switch ignition OFF.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU