LOCATE THE KEYLESS ENTRY MODULE - USUALLY UNDER THE LEFT (DRIVER) SIDE DASH
1. OPEN the DRIVER'S side door and turn the ignition to the ON position (the position just before starting the car)
2. PUSH and HOLD the programming button until the door locks/horn cycle 3 times. KEEP HOLDING the
programming button until step 5.
3. PUSH the upper left button on the first remote you are programming(does not matter which). The
door locks/horn will cycle again to confirm successful programming of the remote.
4. If you have any additional remotes to program repeat step 3. If you have no additional remotes to
program proceed to step 5.
5. RELEASE the programming button and turn the ignition to the OFF position. Programming is now complete.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU