1. Locate the security switch on the dash and turn it OFF
2. Turn ignition ON then OFF.
3. Start turning the security switch from ON to OFF very quickly. Do this until you see the lights flash.
4. Depending on the number of remotes you are programming push the proper number of times
1 remote - push 4 times
2 remotes - push each remote 2 times
3 remotes - push 2 remotes once and 1 remote once
4 remotes - push each button once
5. Turn ignition to ON then OFF.
6. Remove the key from the ignition. Programming is now complete.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU