Here are the programming instructions for a 1996 Honda Accord Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: A269ZUA101
PLEASE NOTE: When you begin the programming sequence to sync your remote to your installed remote keyless entry (RKE) system,
you MUST HAVE ALL OF YOUR REMOTES (Including PREVIOUSLY PROGRAMMED remote(s)) to be programmed w/ you at the time of programmingâ¦
ALL PREVIOUSLY PROGRAMMED REMOTES WILL BE ERASED AT THIS TIME.
(This is a safety feature which prevents anyone else from accessing your vehicle.)
UP TO 3 REMOTES
may be programmed / reprogrammed at once to your RKE system.
AT TIME OF PROGRAMMING, ALL REMOTES (UP TO 3) TO BE PROGRAMED/REPROGRAMMED MUST BE PRESENT.
1. Open the driverâs door.
2. Push the driverâs power door lock switch to the unlock position and hold it. (Continue to hold the switch during this procedure.)
3. Insert the key into the ignition switch, then remove it. Repeat this four more times (five times total) w/in 10 seconds. (You must complete steps 3 and 4 w/in 10 seconds or the system will exit the programming mode.)
4. Insert the key into the ignition switch. After you insert the key, make sure the power door locks cycle to confirm that the system is in the programming mode.
5. Press the âLOCKâ or âUNLOCKâ button on the transmitter. All the power door locks (except the driverâs door) should cycle to confirm that the
system accepted the transmitterâs code.
6. To program a second transmitter, press its âLOCKâ or âUNLOCKâ button w/in 10 seconds of programming the first transmitter.
7. Release the master power door lock switch to exit the programming mode.
Batteries for the Transmitter
The battery number is CR2016. Each transmitter uses 2 batteries.
1994â97 Accord 5-door EX ~ P/N: 72147-SV5-A02 H/C: 5030176
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU