Here are the programming instructions for a 1996 Infiniti G20 Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: A269ZJA073
1993.5 - 1996 G20 (No automatic seatbelts)
(Only models with Leather seats and Sunroof)
1991-1996 G20 Touring (ALL)
(1) Open the trunk.
(2) Close and lock all doors.
(3) Insert and remove the key from the ignition six times within 10 seconds.
(4) Manually unlock and lock driver's door once to enable "Belting" mode.
(5) Push lock button on the new remote controller once, within 5 seconds of
completing step 4.
(6) If additional remotes are needed, repeat steps 4 and 5 for each additional
remote immediately after programming the first remote.
NOTE: a total of four (4) remotes can be programmed to function on the
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU