Here are the programming instructions for a 1997 Chevrolet Corvette Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 10432147
1. Turn ignition on.
2. Turn radio off.
3. Press Driver Information Center(DIC) RESET button.
4. Press OPTIONS button on DIC until display is blank.
5. Press and hold RESET button for 3 seconds.
6. Press OPTIONS button until FOB TRAINING is displayed.
7. Press RESET button to begin programming sequence.
8. Simultaneously press and hold LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on first remote for 13
seconds.Message will appear when remote is programmed. Repeat this step for
9. Turn ignition off and remove keys from ignition.
10. Test remotes.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU