ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 04602268AA
ATTENTION: You MUST HAVE one working remote to add one more to the system. If you do not have one working remote right now then these instructions will not work. You will have to have a Locksmith or dealership use a computer to program the first remote for you.
1. Turn ignition to run position (as far as you can go without starting engine).
2. Using any Working remote, press the UNLOCK button for 4 to 10 seconds.
3. Within the specified 4 to 10 seconds, continue pressing the UNLOCK buton and press
the PANIC button for 1 second and release both buttons at the same time. A chime will
sound within 3 seconds to indicate that the vehicle has entered remote programming
4. Within 30 seconds of the chime, press any button on all remotes to be programmed
including previously programmed remotes. A chime will sound after each remote is
5. Turn ignition to OFF and remove key.
6. Test all remotes.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU
Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!