Here are the programming instructions for a 1999 Ford Contour Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 3165189
1. Turn ignition to RUN or ACC.
2. Momentarily jump pins in programming connector located behind glove box. The horn will chirp to
confirm programming mode.
3. Press any button on first keyless remote. The horn will chirp to confirm programming.
4. Press any button on second keyless remote. The horn will chirp to confirm programming.
5. Turn ignition OFF. the horn will chirp one last time to indicate end of programming mode.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU
Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!