Here are the programming instructions for a 1999 Honda Civic Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: A269ZUA106
Entering programming mode erases all remotes that were programmed.
You must reprogram all remotes you want to work once you have entered
the programming mode.
You must perform each of the first twelve steps within 5 seconds of each
other to enter programming mode. Programming each remote (step 13)
must be done within 10 seconds.
1. Make sure the doors are unlocked.
2. Turn the ignition to the ON position (II)
3. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on the remote.
4. Turn the ignition to the ACCESSORY (I) or LOCK (0)
5. Turn the ignition to ON (II).
6. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on same remote.
7. Turn the ignition to ACCESSORY (I) or LOCK (0).
8. Turn the ignition to ON (II).
9. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on the same remote.
10. Turn the ignition to ACCESSORY (I) or LOCK (o).
11. Turn the ignition to ON (O).
12. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on the same remote. Make sure the
door locks cycle to indicate that the system has entered programming
13. Press the LOCK button on each remote that you want programmed. Make
sure the doors locks cycle each time to indicate that remote has been
accepted. The system will accept up to three remotes.
14. Turn the ignition to LOCK (0) to exit the programming remote.
15. Test remotes.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU