Here are the programming instructions for a 1999 Mazda Protege Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: G57ITX318
1. Remove key from ignition.
2. Close all doors.
3. Open driver side door and leave open.
4. Perform the following steps within 24 seconds.
a. Insert key in ignition.
b. Turn key to ON and OFF.
c. Repeat step b two more times.
d. Remove key.
e. Push driver door frame button three times (black rubber button located on driver door frame that tell the vehicle whether or not door is closed.)
5. Buzz sound, chime or doors will lock and unlock should be heard at this point signaling that the vehicle is now in programming mode. If not, wait 40 seconds and return to step 4.
6. All transmitters need to be programmed at this time, including the old ones. Push any button on the transmitter two times. A buzz sound, chime or doors locking and unlocking should be heard at this point signaling that the vehicle has accepted the new transmitter code. If there is only one transmitter, repeat this step two more times using the only transmitter. If there are two transmitters, repeat this step two more times using the second transmitter.
7. Push driver door frame button one time. Two buzz sounds, chimes or doors locking and unlocking 2 times should be heard at this point signaling successful programming.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU
Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!