Here are the programming instructions for a 1999 Mitsubishi Diamante Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: G8D-405M-A
1. Locate the Data Port.
2. Insert keys in ignition and leave in the OFF position.
3. Make sure there are metal contact pins in terminals 1 and 4 and connect the Data Port with a suitable jumper wire, leave jumper wire connected through out the programming procedure. Make sure you know which terminals are 1 and 4.
4. Within 10 seconds after connecting the jumper wire, turn the ignition switch to the ACC position and then back to OFF (do this as quick as you can). Repeat this procedure two more times (very quickly-you should be able to get the 3 ACC to OFF cycles in less than 2 seconds). Note: The doors will automatically lock and unlock once at this time indicating that the system is in the programming mode.
5. Press the LOCK button on the remote to be registered three times within 10 seconds. Upon successful programming, the doors will lock and unlock once.
6. If there are two remotes, register the first, then register the second by repeating step 5 within one minute. After completing the second programming, the doors will lock and unlock once.
7. Disconnect the programming wire and remove the keys from the ignition.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU