ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 04686481AF
ATTENTION: You MUST HAVE one working remote to add one more to the system.
If you do not have one working remote right now then these instructions will not work.
You will have to have a Locksmith or dealership use a computer to program the first
remote for you.
1. Using a working keyless remote, unlock the vehicle and disarm the Vehicle Theft/Security
2. Insert key into the ignition switch. Turn ignition to the RUN position (as far as you can
go without cranking engine).
3. Using the working remote, press and hold the UNLOCK button on the remote for 4 to 10
4. Within the specified 4 to 10 seconds, continue pressing the UNLOCK button and then
press the PANIC button ( on the programmed remote ) for 1 second and release both
buttons. A chime will sound to indicate that the remote programming mode has been
entered ( allow 3 seconds for chime to sound ).
5. Within 30 seconds of the chime, press and release the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons
simultaneously then press and release just the UNLOCK button on the same remote.
A chime will sound indicating the remote has been programmed. Press and release
the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons simultaneously and then press the UNLOCK button on
each new remote you wish to program at this time. A chime will sound after each
additional remote is programmed.
6. Turn the ignition OFF and remove key.
7. Test Remotes.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU