Here are the programming instructions for a 1999 Pontiac Grand Am Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 25628814
If your 1999 Grand Am was built late in 1999 you will have to go to a Locksmith or Dealership to get your remote programmed.
If your 1999 Grand Am was built eary in 1999 you can use the programming instructions below.
1. Make sure ignition is in the OFF position.
2. Locate the programming connector in the trunk (drivers side). It is a plastic
connector with two wires leading up to it. The connector is not plugged into
anything. You may have to pull back trim to access connector.
3. The programming connector should have two terminals. Connect both terminals
with a suitable jumper wire. Make sure the terminals remain connected
throughout the programming procedure.
4. Press the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote simultaneously. In response
the Keyless Entry Module will cycle all the Door Lock Motors at once. Your new
remote has been accepted and all existing remotes have been erased.
5. Repeat the previous step for each additional remotes (including any exsisting remotes)
Do not remove jumper wire in between programming of remotes.
6. Remove the jumper wire from the Keyless Remote Connector.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU
Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!