ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 4671226
1. Collect all remotes that you wish to program. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
2. Locate the Data Link Port underneath the driver side dashboard use image above for reference.
3. Close all doors, Insert key into ignition leave it in the Off position.
4. Jump terminal 1 and 4 off the Data Link Port, connect either a jumper wire or paperclip to terminal 1 and 4. Make contact to the metal surface inside the terminal. Leave two terminals connected.
5. Turn ignition to ACC than back to Off. Locks will cycle from lock to unlock signaling entering of programming mode. Must be performed within ten seconds of installing jumper wire.
6. Press lock or unlock three times on the remote being programmed. Locks will cycle signaling successful programming . Repeat this step for additional remotes.
7 . Remove jumper wire or clip to exit programming.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU
Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!