Here are the programming instructions for a 2000 Lexus GS300 Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: HYQ12BBT
PLEASE NOTE: When you begin the programming sequence to sync your remote to your installed remote keyless entry (RKE) system, you MUST HAVE ALL OF YOUR REMOTES (Including PREVIOUSLY PROGRAMMED remote(s)) to be programmed with you at the time of programmingâ¦
PREVIOUSLY PROGRAMMED REMOTES WILL ERASE AT THIS TIME.
(This is a safety feature which prevents anyone else from accessing your vehicle.)
UP TO 4 REMOTES (total) may be programmed to your vehicleâs system at one time.
KEYLESS REMOTE PROGRAMMING PROCEDURE:
AT TIME OF PROGRAMMING:
ALL remotes to be programmed and/or reprogrammed MUST BE PRESENT.
1. DRIVERâS DOOR OPEN, ALL OTHER DOORS CLOSED â KEY REMOVED FROM IGNITION SWITCH
2. Place key into ignition, remove it
3. Press LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the vehicle door lock switch, at one second intervals 5 times.
4. Insert key into ignition & REMOVE IT.
5. SHUT & RE-OOPEN DRIVERâS DOOR
6 Press LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the vehicle door lock switch, at one second intervals 5 times
7. Insert key into ignition
8. TURN IGNITION ON THEN OFF ONCE TO PROGRAM A KEY REMOTE CODE WHILE RETAINING THE ORIGINAL CODES OR 2 TIMES TO PROGRAM A KEY REMOTE CODE WHILE ERASING THE ORIGINAL CODES. 3 TIMES TO CHECK HOW MANY REMOTES ARE CURRENTLY REGISTERED OR 5 TIMES TO ERASE ALL REGISTERED CODES
9. Remove key from ignitionâ¦
- System should now lock & unlock vehicle. Once, twice, or five times depending which mode has been selected - one to four times, slowly indicating # of keys registered.
10. Push & release lock & unlock buttons together
- System should now lock and unlock vehicle once to confirm registration, twice to indicate registration has failed.
11. If required repeat button procedure to program remaining remotes.
12. TO exit programming mode: Close driverâs door or insert ignition key.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU