ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 72147-S3V-A13
PLEASE NOTE: WHEN YOU BEGIN THE PROGRAMMING SEQUENCE TO SYNC YOUR REMOTE TO YOUR INSTALLED REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY (RKE) SYSTEM, YOU MUST HAVE ALL OF YOUR REMOTES (Including PREVIOUSLY PROGRAMMED REMOTE(S)) TO BE PROGRAMMED WITH YOU AT THE TIME OF PROGRAMMING.
ALL PREVIOUSLY PROGRAMMED REMOTES WILL BE ERASED AT THIS TIME.
(This is a safety feature which prevents anyone else from accessing your vehicle without your knowledge.)
UP TO 3 REMOTES MAY BE PROGRAMED/REPROGRAMMED AT ONCE TO YOUR RKE SYSTEM.
AT TIME OF PROGRAMMING, ALL REMOTES (UP TO 3) TO BE PROGRAMED/REPROGRAMMED MUST BE PRESENT.
1. Turn the ignition ON
2. Within 4 seconds press LOCK or UNLOCK of first remote
3. Within 4 seconds turn the ignition OFF
4. Within 4 seconds turn the ignition ON
Repeat steps 2 thru 4 twice
5. Within 4 seconds press LOCK or UNLOCK of first remote
The doors will now automatically lock and unlock to let you know that the programming mode has begun
6. Within 10 seconds press LOCK or UNLOCK of the first remote which allows the doors to lock and unlock once and lets you know that the remote is now programmed
7. Press LOCK or UNLOCK of each remaining remote (if you have any) allowing the doors to lock and unlock once as each remote is programmed
8. Turn the ignition OFF
9. Remove the key
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU
Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!