ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 04686481AA or 04686481AB
PLEASE NOTE: When you begin the programming sequence to sync your remote to your installed remote keyless entry (RKE) system, you MUST HAVE ALL OF YOUR REMOTES (Including PREVIOUSLY PROGRAMMED remote(s)) to be programmed with you at the time of programmingâ¦
ALL PREVIOUSLY PROGRAMMED REMOTES WILL BE ERASED AT THIS TIME.
(This is a safety feature which prevents anyone else from accessing your vehicle.)
UP TO 4 REMOTES (total) may be programmed to your vehicleâs system at one time.
KEYLESS REMOTE PROGRAMMING PROCEDURE:
AT TIME OF PROGRAMMING:
ALL remotes to be programmed and/or reprogrammed MUST BE PRESENT.
ATTENTION: You MUST HAVE one working remote to add one more to the system. If you do not have one working remote right now then these instructions will not work. You will have to have a Locksmith or dealership use a computer to program the first remote for you.
1. Enter your vehicle and close all doors.
2. Fasten your seat belt ( fastening the seat belt will cancel any chiming that may confuse you during this programming procedure.)
3. Place key into the ignition.
4. Turn the ignition to the ON position ( DO NOT START THE ENGINE )
5. Press and hold the UNLOCK button on a working remote.
6. Continue to hold the UNLOCK button, wait at least 4 seconds, but no longer than 10 seconds, then press and hold PANIC button.
7. When a single chime is heard, release both buttons. The chime indicates the system is in program mode.
8. Press and release both the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons, simultaneously on the remote to be programmed.
9. A single chime will be heard. The chime indicates the the remote was recognized.
10. Within 4 seconds of hearing the chime, press and release any button on the remote being programmed.
11. A single chime will be heard The chime indicates the remote has been programmed.
12. Repeat steps 8 to 11 for a total of 4 remotes.
13. Turn the ignition to the OFF position or wait 60 seconds to exit program mode.
1. Gather all remotes, enter vehicle, close doors.
2. Turn ignition to ON.
3. Using programmed remote â¦push & hold remote UNLOCK button for 4 seconds, while still depressing UNLOCK button push panic button on remote and Ensure acoustic sound can be heard- program active mode - release both button after 6 seconds.
4. Within 4 seconds carry out the following for each remaining remote.
5. Press & release any remote button, ensure acoustic signal is heard, within 4 seconds press and release the UNLOCK remote button.
6. Ensure final acoustic signal is emitted
7. Turn ignition OFF or wait 60 seconds to exit programming mode â ensure acoustic signal is heard.
8. Replacement remote can also be programmed using diagnostic equipment.
The manufacturer programming instructions for your vehicle make model and year specify diagnostic programming required.
This keyless entry requires programming by your local dealer or locksmith.
The procedure takes a few seconds to complete so many dealers will do it as a courtesy, but please verify this before purchasing. Some dealers charge for one hour labor to sync your remote with your RKE system. If your dealer does charge a fee, local locksmiths usually charge much less.
If you do not have one working remote then this means that you will need to visit your local dealer or locksmith to have your remote programmed to your car using diagnostic equipment
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU