Here are the programming instructions for a 2003 Honda Insight Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: A269ZUA101
This system will accept up to three remotes. The remotes are stored in a
stacking-type memory. If a fourth remote is programmed the first remote
will be erased.
1. Turn ignition switch to ON (II)
2. Within 4 seconds press the LOCK or UNOCK button on one of the remotes.
Make sure remote is aimed at the reciever near the glove box.
3. Within 4 seconds turn ignition switch to LOCK (0)
4. Repeat steps 1, 2 and 3 two more times using the same keyless remote used
in step 2
5. Within 4 seconds turn the ignition switch to ON (II)
6. Within 4 seconds press the LOCK or UNLOCK button the same remote. Make
sure the power doorlocks cycle to confirm you are in programming mode.
Presss the LOCK or UNLOCK buton again.
7. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on each remote you want to program. Make
sure door locks cycle after you push each remote button to confirm system has
accepted the remote.
8. Turn the igniton switch to LOCK (0) to exit programming mode.
9. Test remote(s)
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU
Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!