Here are the programming instructions for a 2003 Suzuki XL7 Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: D01SB
1. Remove key from ignition switch.
2. Close all doors.
3. Open drivers door
4. Insert key and turn to ON position and within 10 seconds turn key off and remove key.
5. Within 20 seconds Close and open drivers door 3 times.
6. Insert key and turn to ON position and within 10 seconds turn key off and remove key.
7. Locks should now lock and unlock automatically to confirm you have entered programming mode.
8. Press the UNLOCK button on remote and locks should cycle to confirm programming.
9. Repeat step 8 on each additional remote.
10. Exit vehicle with keys and remote, close door test remote(s).
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU
Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!