ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: HYQ12BBX
1. Driver's door open, key removed from ignition switch.
2. Within 5 seconds, insert and remove key from ignition switch twice.
3. Within 40 seconds, close and open driver's door twice.
4. Insert and remove key from ignition switch.
5. Within 40 seconds, close and open driver's door twice.
6. Insert key into ignition switch and close the driver's door.
7. Switch ignition ON and OFF once to program a remote while
retaining the original codes. Switch ignition ON and OFF twice
to program remote while erasing the original code. Switch ignition
ON and OFF three times to check how many remotes are currently
registered or five times to erase all registered remotes.
8. Remove key from ignition switch.
9. System should now lock and unlock vehicle. Once, twice, or five times
depending on which mode has been selected. Once to four times, slowly,
to indicate how many remotes are programmed.
10. Within 40 seconds: Press and release LOCK and UNLOCK buttons simultaneously.
11. Within 3 seconds: Press remote LOCK or UNLOCK button.
12. System should now LOCK and UNLOCK vehicle. Once to confirm registration,
twice to indicate programming has failed.
13. Within 40 seconds, repeat step 10 to program additional remotes.
Up to 4 remotes can be programmed.
14. To exit programming mode, open driver's door.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU
Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!