Here are the programming instructions for a 2013 Chevrolet Cruze Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 5913397
If all remotes are lost you must get a new one programmed from your local Automotive Locksmith or dealership. The vehicle can be programmed so that lost or stolen transmitters no longer work. Any
remaining transmitters will need to be reprogrammed. Each vehicle can have up to five transmitters matched to it.
Programming with a Recongnized Keyless Remote. (Keyless Access Vehicles Only)
A new remote can programmed to the vehicle when there is one recognized remote. To program, the vehicle must be off and all of the remotes, both currently recognized and new, must be with you.
1. Remove the plastic trim piece from the small storage area next to the accessory power outlet towards the front of the console, to access the transmitter slot. Push the button on the recognized transmitter to extend the key blade. Insert the key blade into the transmitter slot.
2. Insert the vehicle key of the new transmitter into the key lock cylinder located on the outside of the driver door and turn the key to the unlock position five times in 0 seconds.
The Driver Information Center (DIC) displays READY FOR REMOTE #2, 3, 4, or
3. Remove the recognized key and place the new transmitter into the transmitter slot.
4. Press the ignition. When the transmitter is learned, the DIC with show that it is ready to program the next transmitter.
5. Remove the transmitter from the transmitter pocket and press unlock on transmitter.
To program additional transmitters, repeat Steps 3 through 5.
When all additional transmitters are programmed, press and hold the ignition for 10 seconds to exit programming mode.
Replace the plastic trim piece from the small storage area.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you?Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU