Here are the programming instructions for a 1995 Honda Civic Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 08E51SV41M001
1. Turn ignition to the ON position (the position just be before starting the car)
2. Locate the valet/disarm button which is located below the steering wheel. Press and HOLD the button until step 6
4. A light in the dash will flash to confirm the vehicle has entered programming mode.
5. With the remote key chain loop facing downwards press the top button. A light will flash to confirm the remote has been programmed. Repeat this step for any additional remotes that you wish to program.
6. RELASE the valet/disarm button. Programming is complete.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU