Here are the programming instructions for a 1995 Mitsubishi Galant Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 3165189
You will first need to located the keyless entry main computer. The location can vary but it is often
found on the left side of the vehicle(driver) behind the quarter panel trim above the speaker but can
also be behind the passenger side. Once you find the main computer you will see a switch on it with three positions FIX, SET 1, SET 2
1. Turn the switch on the main computer to SET 1
2. PUSH the LOCK button the first remote you are programming (order does not matter)
3. Turn the switch on the main computer to SET 2
4. PUSH the LOCK button the seconds remote you are programming
5. Turn the switch on the main computer to FIX (the original position)
6. Programming is now complete.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU