Here are the programming instructions for a 1998 Mazda MPV Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: KPU41063
1. Remove key from ignition.
2. Close all doors.
3. Open driver side door and leave open.
4. Insert key in ignition, Turn key to ON (as far as you can go without starting the engine) and OFF, Remove Key.
5. Repeat step 4 two more times, making sure you remove key each time.
6. Close and then open the driverâs door three times.
7. Buzz sound or chime should be heard at this point signaling that the vehicle is now in programming mode. If not, wait 40 seconds and return to step 1.
8. All transmitters need to be programmed at this time, including the old ones. Push any button on a transmitter two times. A buzz sound to chime should be heard at this point signaling that the vehicle has accepted the new transmitter code. Repeat for next transmitter, up to a total of three remotes (including any old remotes).
9. After all remotes are programmed, wait 15 seconds or until you hear four chimes signaling successful
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU
Subscribe To Our Social Networks For Special Discounts, Offers, & Contests!
By Keyless Entry Remote Inc