Here are the programming instructions for a 1999 Oldsmobile Cutlass Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 16245100-29
1. Make sure ignition is in the OFF position.
2. Locate the Programming Connector in the trunk (center of rear shelf). It is a plastic connector with two wires leading up to it. The connector is not plugged into anything. You may have to pull back trim to access the connector.
3. The programming connector should have two terminals. Connect both terminals with a suitable jumper wire. The Keyless Entry Module will lock then unlock all the door lock motors once. Make sure the terminals remain connected throughout the programming procedure.
4. Press and hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter simultaneously for at least 15 seconds or until the vehicle automatically locks and unlocks the door locks. Your new remote has been accepted and all existing remote codes have been erased.
5. Repeat the previous step for each transmitter to be programmed. Do not remove jumper wire in between programming of transmitters.
6. Remove the jumper wire from the Keyless Programming Connector.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU
Subscribe To Our Social Networks For Special Discounts, Offers, & Contests!
By Keyless Entry Remote Inc