Here are the programming instructions for a 2001 Chevrolet Corvette Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
Order This Remote Part Number: 25695954
1. turn ignition on ( do not start the car ). Turn Radio off.
2. Press Reset button on the Driver Information Center.
3. Press Options button until display is blank.
4. Hold the Reset button for 3 seconds.
5. Press Options button hold until Fob Training is displayed.
6. Press Reset to enter programming mode.
7. Press and hold Lock and Unlock on the remote being programmed. Will take over ten seconds message will appear to signal successful programming. Repeat for additional remotes.
8. Turn off ignition to exit programming mode.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU