Here are the programming instructions for a 2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 2L3T-15K601-AA
1. Close all doors and then open drivers door and press the UNLOCK button on drivers
door panel while door is open and insert key in ignition.
2. Turn ignition from OFF to RUN 8 times within 10 seconds, with the 8th time ending in
RUN. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming mode.
3. Within 20 seconds press any button on first keyless remote. Door locks will cycle
to confirm programming.
4. Within 20 seconds, press any button on second keyless remote. Door locks will
cycle again to confirm programming.
5. Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU
Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!