Here are the programming instructions for a 2001 GMC Sierra Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 15042968
1. Close all doors
2. Insert key into ignition
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driver's door panel, continue to hold down
until instructed to release in step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in a fairly rapid succession.
5. Turn the ignition to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the engine.)
6. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the engine.)
8. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
9. Release the power UNLOCK button on the door panel. The vehicle should respond by
door locks locking and unlocking automatically. (If locks do not cycle after you let go,
not before you let go of the unlock button, then the vehicle has not entered programming
mode and you must start procedure over. Remove key from ignition, open drivers door
and return to step 1 ). If the locks do cycle automatically then proceed to step 10.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote until the doors lock and
unlock. This may take up to 30 seconds.
11. Repeat step 10 NOW for each additional remote. (Including any existing remotes).
12. Turn the ignition to the ON position to exit the programming mode.
13. Test remote(s).
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU
Subscribe To Our Social Networks For Special Discounts, Offers, & Contests!
By Keyless Entry Remote Inc