Here are the programming instructions for a 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: OSLOKA-510T
1. Remove the plate covering the alarm system control under the steering column, turn memory switch to the Off position. ( The control module is the black box behind and below the fuse box next to the hood release The image below has remote start, yours might not have this feature. As long as it says security system you have located the box.)
2. Insert key into the ignition and turn it to the On position. Wait 5 seconds and turn the memory switch to the Set position. Note: Some vehicles do not require the key to be inserted before turning the memory switch to Set.
3. Press lock on the remote being programming and on all additional remotes.
4. Turn the memory switch to the off position and turn off ignition.
5. Reinstall alarm plate and test remotes.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU