1. Confirm all doors of the vehicle are closed including the trunk then proceed to step 2.
2. Get inside the vehicle and start the programming process immediately.
3. INSERT key into the ignition and turn it from OFF to ON (10) times. The vehicle will respond by honking the horn to confirm programming mode.
4. OPEN and CLOSE the DRIVER'S side door.
5. PUSH the LOCK button the first remote you are programming(Does not matter which). The vehicle will respond by honking the horn to confirm successful programming.
6. If you have any additional remotes to program repeat step 5. If you have no additional remotes proceed to step 7.
7. REMOVE key. Programming is now complete.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU