Here are the programming instructions for a 1995 Chevrolet Astro Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS REMOTE PART NUMBER HERE: 15725423
1. Collect all remotes that you wish to program. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
2. Obtain a fused jumper wire and access the Data Link Connector. Located underneath driver side dashboard. See above picture for reference.
3. Connect terminal G with a ground using a grounded jumper wire. Locks will cycle lock and unlock. Your vehicle has entered into programming mode.
4. Press any button on remote three times locks will cycle again confirming remote programming. Repeat this step for any additional remotes.
5. Remove the fused jumper wire.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU