Here are the programming instructions for a 1997 Honda Passport Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS REMOTE PART NUMBER HERE: 2-91101-681-0
1. Located the keyless entry main module which is located on the driver's side seat.
2. Switch the ignition to the ON position (the position just before starting the car - do not start the car)
3. Using a paper clip PRESS and HOLD the green programming button on the side of the keyless entry main module. Wait for the lights to flash and RELEASE.
4. Holding the remote so the key chain is facing the ground press the top button once. The light will turn off and you will hear a chirp from the vehicle confirming the remote was successfully programmed.
5. If you have any other remotes you would like to program repeat steps 3 & 4 if not proceed to step 6.
6. Switch the ignition to the OFF position. Programming is now complete.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU