Here are the programming instructions for a 1997 Subaru Impreza Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: GOH-M24
LOCATE THE KEYLESS ENTRY MODULE - USUALLY UNDER THE LEFT (DRIVER) SIDE ASH
1. OPEN the DRIVER'S side door and turn the ignition to the ON position (the position just before starting
2. PUSH and HOLD the programming button until the door locks/horn cycle 3 times. KEEP HOLDING the programming button until step 5.
3. PUSH the upper left button on the first remote you are programming(does not matter which). The door locks/horn will cycle again to confirm successful programming of the remote.
4. If you have any additional remotes to program repeat step 3. If you have no additional remotes to program proceed to step 5.
5. RELEASE the programming button and turn the ignition to the OFF position. Programming is now complete.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU