Here are the programming instructions for a 2002 Hyundai Sonata Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS REMOTE PART NUMBER HERE: PINHACOEF311T
1. Remove the plate covering the radio, locate the alarm system module and turn memory switch to the Off position.
2. Insert key into the ignition and turn it to the On position. Wait 5 seconds and turn the memory switch to the Set position.
3. Press lock on the remote being programming and on all additional remotes.
4. Turn the memory switch to the off position and turn of ignition.
5. Reinstall alarm plate and test remotes.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU
Was This Information Useful? Please take a moment to Like / Follow us and share via social media below. It is people like you that help spread the word about us. It helps so much! Thanks for visiting and sharing with your friends and family!